Studio 338 Marketing Manager
Studio 338 Marketing Manager Role
We’re looking for a savvy and experienced marketing person with an expert touch on digital. The successful candidate will work alongside the Booking & Promotions Team and be responsible for managing multi-platform promotional campaigns for all of our venues in London (Studio 338, The Sugar Hut and The Bridge) an across UK and Ibiza for our in-house brands: (Sankeys, Space Ibiza, Release and more). You’ll be highly organised able to plan and manage multiple deadlines, working alongside partners to ensure these are carried out to their best potential. You should have a strong interest in the music scene with knowledge of all the promoters and brands on the circuit. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will need to assist in building the venue’s image and brand awareness, whilst focusing on growing and engaging with audiences within these social media channels.
- Developing full social media and marketing strategy for Studio 338 and Sankeys.
- Overseeing the execution of the Marketing Schedule.
- Being responsible for all areas of Campaign Management.
- Conceptualising, creating and driving engaging, relevant and desirable content.
- Create a full marketing strategy plan for each event / festival followed by execution of each marketing campaign
- Report monthly on strategy and results vs ticket targets.
- Bring new ideas and concepts forward to develop innovative and effective solutions to marketing challenges.
- Oversee all marketing budgets (digital, paid media and physical).
- Build brand awareness and sales across all medians whilst delivering ground-breaking campaigns.
- Scan media and industry sources to identify marketing, advertising and the competitive landscape that may impact or enhance our marketing/brand performance/proposition.
- Generate sharp and stylish pitch decks for potential partners.
- Liaise with relevant people on any changes, additions, or updates to the Studio 338 or Sankeys websites.
- Order branded materials when needed for the club operations team and for marketing and promotion.
- Communicate and organise all artwork in the club including artwork storage, contract and approving invoices.
- Oversee social media platforms posting, commenting, updating, and engaging with the online community via Instagram / Facebook / Twitter. Ensure any partnerships/sponsors social media agreements are met.
Experience skills and knowledge
- 3-5 year’s experience, with expertise spanning campaign execution, social media, content, SEO and amplification within the Music industry; you will shape, boost and deliver sizable marketing strategies.
- Events background preferred.
- Ability to build and execute PR and Marketing plan for both the clubs and all events within the calendar.
- A disciplined and strong team player who is also able to coordinate and manage a team.
- Competent and flexible copywriter with excellent written communication skills with a strong ability to deal with people at all levels.
- A great understanding of the music industry, the top music brands, and house music scene.
- Proficient at monitoring budget and spend, with an eye for efficiency and optimisation.
- Strong track record of using reports and analytics to drive growth.
- An ability to multitask, meet deadlines, prioritise workload and pre-empt problems.
- Working knowledge of latest trends in digital platforms, technologies, programs, integration tools used in the Music Industry and digital best practice.
- Working experience of using all MS Office programmes/ Google Docs. Design skills and experience in using Adobe products is also desirable.
Apply by following https://www.doorsopen.co/job/3...