Social Media Manager
Start — 24 January 2022 Duration: Permanent — Location: London
Who are we looking for?
- A creative digital candidate that is enthusiastic about the power of social media to manage our nightclub social media pages (Studio 338/Sugar Hut/ The Bridge/ Sankeys)
- Someone with an eye for spotting trends and opportunities that deepen the connection between venues/brands and their audience.
- Someone that is has a strong understanding of the music and nightclub industry along with the major brands and promoters on the circuit.
- Someone that understands the individual strengths of each platform and how to get the best results from them.
- An outgoing individual that works well in a team and uses their initiative.
You will be responsible for
- Growing our audience and managing our community.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and working by yourself to generate new ideas for content and ways to engage with our audience.
- Planning and delivering the social calendar in collaboration with our content team.
- Working with our art department to optimise and create social assets.
- Producing monthly reports on the performance of our channels.
- Management of the social channels of the label and artists (with particular emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok).
- Ensure social media requirements are met by promoters.
- Analyse review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Create content for various channels where necessary (ie. Manipulate images, create cover photos, headers etc.)
- Develop and execute strategies to develop the club’s email database.
- Copywriting responsibility for social media posts in keeping with the style of the venue in question.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in managing social media channels and actioning marketing plans to grow audience numbers.
- Previous experience in events/music industry preferable but not essential.
- Demonstration of how you’ve grown channels and produced highly engaging content.
- You will have previously planned and executed a busy social media/content calendar.
- You will have successfully delivered social campaigns from ideation through to development and strategy.
- You will have experience of using Google Analytics, Later (or a similar social media management tool) and Facebook Business Manager.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their audience (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter etc.)
- Great communication and copywriting skills.
- Proactive and highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities.
- Design abilities with ideally with some Photoshop experience.
- Knowledge of video creation and editing is preferable.
- A strong team player.
- Good knowledge of our in-house brands and brand partners at Studio 338 and Sugar Hut.
Apply by following https://www.doorsopen.co/job/3...