Bow Bridge Bookings and Events Manager
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the most successful promoters and venue operators in the UK in a very exciting and musically focussed role. Opportunity to work directly with The Director of Music behind the UK’s Biggest nightclub Studio 338, helping him to program our East London Venue Bow Bridge.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take an active role in putting together booking policies and aims for events at Bow Bridge.
- Proactively approach agents and managers for event and artist bookings.
- Manage relationships with all key stakeholders and keep track of artist availabilities.
- Work with existing external promoters and keeping an ear to the ground for new promoters/labels and events from external promoters to create a full events calendar.
- Work in close partnership with the marketing team to promote events in line with concepts/line ups etc.
- Oversee and ensure that all marketing ideas and needs are implemented.
Skills and attributes:
- Ideally a minimum of one year’s experience working for a similar style venue in an artist booking/programming focussed role.
- Good understanding of the area and demographic.
- Keen interest and understanding of dance music and London Brands/Events.
- Able to maintain multiple projects at one time/well organised.
- Creative, positive and outgoing.
Apply by following https://www.doorsopen.co/job/3...